secreto estudio de joyeria By Pedro C

don hicks

Elite Cafe Member
I like your design, looking through the port hole is pretty impressive, but flipping it open exposes a pleasant surprise with the rest of the engraving, like opening a Christmas gift. I love your work. Thanks for posting.
Cheers
Don

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
Years ago I fashioned a cute little commode seat cameo out of Sterling.

Then I put my wife's picture behind the lid.

I'm still wondering why we're NOT still married ! :confused:

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I really like this clever concept and the design execution is also great. However, I do have one problem. Portholes are almost always hinged at the top (there are a few that are hinged at the bottom). So if you put your hinge on top, the shark would be almost upside-down. Sorry for the hair-splitting.

Last edited:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
I really like this clever concept and the design execution is also great. However, I do have one problem. Portholes are almost always hinged at the top (there are a few that are hinged at the bottom). So if you put your hinge on top, the shark would be almost upside-down. Sorry for the hair-splitting.
doc: what the heck navy were you in? the ships i lurked on, the hinges were always on the port side ! made of beautiful naval brass. they always soaked up their weight in brasso when it was time to make things shiney !

Latest posts

Sponsors