Intro

Kev

Just an intro post. I finally started working with my GRS Graversmith that I bought after a 2014 class with Rex Pederson, which was awesome by the way. Well, after a dozen practice plates, sore fingers and tired hands, I finally consulted Rex's notes from the class. If all else fails, read the instructions right? Well, needless to say, I finally feel like I've cut a couple lines correctly, and my hand and fingers don't hurt.
I am remembering what one of my instructors in a different discipline said "Training is what someone else gives you, practice is a gift you give yourself." At least now I feel like I can productively practice, and not gouge away reinforcing poor technique. Thanks Rex.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
welcome. keep the faith-- it will pay dividends. send fotos. who knows, you may be far better than you think !

McAhron

Elite Cafe Member
Lots of free videos on YouTube to reinforce good technique. Welcome

Kev

Thanks all, I appreciate the encouragement. I'll have to try an actual design instead of repetitive scrolls and straight lines. You tube vids have been very helpful also as I'm a visual learner. Thank you. I'll post a pic once I get something done that's not just tool control practice. Thank you again

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Sponsors