hi all i am new to engraving cafe

gcleaker

Elite Cafe Member
hello to all I am new around here. I started messing around with bead work, then on to chainmail, next thing I knew I was faceting stones, this was all kinds of addicting and I am still at it. so what is next? of course working with silver, no brainer. and yes more tools, same amount of space. yuc yuc.so now the next step yes you guessed it. wife asks more tools? answer yes. " she asks have you lost your mind " so still the same amount of space. new challenge. I have looked at a lot of your work areas, what talent lies with in this site. don't drink and drive you may spill your drink.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i got all my tools with stolen grocery money. just take over all the household shopping. she will be so happy, she will never count the change.

gcleaker

Elite Cafe Member
Cool thought. I'm all ready doing some of that as well as some house work. That was part of
The deal when we first moved in to gather.my bills are mine and hers are hers. 17 years later we have never had one fight about money. Other things yes money no. Don't drink and drive you might spill your drink

Latest posts

Sponsors