Warm greetings

Betley Park

Hello all
I just had to join your forum especially to comment on the mind blowing talent that frequents the cafe. Many years ago I was fortunate to be a student of the great Damien Connolly, but regrettably business robbed me of a life and engraving become but a dream. Anyway, after murdering a million hair follicles, and enough cigarettes to kill a herd of cattle, enough was enough, and I've never been happier. I am so excited to have my life back and reignite my passion for engraving and achieve what I was told I could achieve.
I hope I haven't bored you and look forward to getting to know the fine people in the cafe.

Mrfinks

heya betley
I look forward to seeing your work. we need more australians here :D
If you can, you should think about becoming a pledge member. there is a 100 lifetimes of knowledge here and they need peoples support to keep running

Betley Park

Thank you all very much for your welcome, and yes I would absolutely be happy to contribute a pledge to this wonderful site and it's members. Being a boof head, I can't find the appropriate way to do this, would somebody help me on how to do this please?

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
we welcome everyone. i checked on, "boof heads". yes , you too, can join ! but you gotta behave.

Latest posts

Sponsors