pair of spurs for Monk

johninok

im still around, just dont feel like my stuff is on par, so I have not been posting.

Last edited:

Donny

Elite Cafe Member
Johninok,
I'm not a expert on spurs but I do know what I like when I see it....Those I like and the buckle too!

Can I ask if these are intended for working cowboy use or mostly for shows? Or maybe just collectors?

Donny

Last edited:

johninok

the RM pair and the card suit pair went to cutting horse guys that wear them all the time. The flower pair and the chihuahua pairs I sold to a guy at the High Noon show in Ft Worth awhile back, but I would think they will be used, thats what I make em for anyways.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
yes, yes, yes ! that's what i'm talkin about ! thanks for showing. your "signature" is always evident in you work, as is the great diversity of design. great stuff !

quickcut07

Elite Cafe Member
Not up to par, sorry to hear your golf game is suffering. Yours spurs and buckles are beautifully designed and cut. Don't hesitate to post.

Eric

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
I would say you are several strokes under par.
All very nice. Keep posting.
Do they make that "Clint Eastwood" jiggle as the lucky owner walks?

Jahn Baker

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you so much for sharing your work! You have nothing to apologize for. Your style is definitely your own and it is wonderful! Please keep sharing with us.

Latest posts

Sponsors