Magna graver on ebay for cheap

JOEYS CARVED ART

Elite Cafe Member
Someone (I can't remember who) posted a while ago that they were looking for a magna graver. One was just listed on ebay for $85 buy it now comes with 3 gravers and free shipping. It's listed under engraving tools. Or just type magna graver in the search box, you know how to do it. I didn't list it, I just remembered someone was looking for one, and I don't figure it will last long at that price. thanks

Dad of 3

Elite Cafe Member
Someone (I can't remember who) posted a while ago that they were looking for a magna graver. One was just listed on ebay for $85 buy it now comes with 3 gravers and free shipping. It's listed under engraving tools. Or just type magna graver in the search box, you know how to do it. I didn't list it, I just remembered someone was looking for one, and I don't figure it will last long at that price. thanks

It was me. I searched ebay and couldn't find it so I would guess someone already bought it. If not could you post a link? I've been hunting ebay almost everyday for a decent used machine but no luck so far... Thank you for posting this up, hopefully someone will put it to good use if it ended up selling.

JOEYS CARVED ART

Elite Cafe Member
Dad of 3, I am sorry I should have put the link in my message. I was in a hurry and it didn't even cross my mind to do that. It sold fast. I am on "the bay" constantly, if I see another at a good price I will let you know. I don't think that people really sell them after they get them. I have never used one but evidently from what I have heard they are great, well made tools and most folks keep them for a backup or just for nostalgic purposes.

Latest posts

Sponsors