Hi from Turkey. How am I doing ?

Yakub Bey

Hi

I am a new member and this is my first post,

I am 42 years old and I just started engraving as a hobby,

In Turkey there isn't so much resource and teachers but I was lucky and I met with someone who knows something about engraving,

He showed me some basics and tips on engraving and this is what I can do for now,

How are they ? I know I have to work on them but it is just a start.

------------------------------------------------

Merhabalar

Foruma yeni üye oldum, 42 yaşındayım hobi olarak gravüre başladım, malesef ülkemizde gravür ile ilgili döküman ve bu işi hakkı ile yapan birilerini bulmak çok zor, neyseki bu işlerden anlayan birisi ile tanıştım ve bana gravürün temellerini bazı püf noktalarını gösterdi.

burada şuana kadar öğrenmiş olduğum tüm bilgileri kağıda dökmeye çalıştım. Daha yolun başındayım ve öğrenmeye devam ediyorum.

Attachments

• 20150609_141628.jpg
    20150609_141628.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
I would say you're doing really well, Yakub! This is much better than the majority of beginner's design work that I see, and even better than some who have been engraving for years. I see much potential in what you have shown and will look forward to seeing more. :thumbsup:

Yakub Bey

I would say you're doing really well, Yakub! This is much better than the majority of beginner's design work that I see, and even better than some who have been engraving for years. I see much potential in what you have shown and will look forward to seeing more. :thumbsup:

Thanks Mr. Sam, it is houner to hear that your valuable thoughts.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
welcome to the forum. your work is clean and looks consistent. you appear to be comfortable with design. good design skills are lacking in most newcomers.. you are an exception. for me the designing was the most difficult. good luck, and be sure to share your work.

Latest posts

Sponsors