The explosion !

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
Mitch, down here in Texas, a BBQ gun is to a Texan, what a scantily clad trophy date, is to others.

A fancifully engraved pistol, preferably a Colt 1911 in .45 caliber, is barely clad in an open carry bikini holster in order to hopefully get one up your buds, during the weekly Barbeque get together. :cool:

It's a lot cheaper than a $60,000 jacked up pickup OR a 20 something year old knockout !

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
On July 1 this year Kansas has no license required concealed carry.
If you want to carry in a reciprocal state you need a Kansas concealed carry license.
They are referring to both as Constitutional carry.

Ron Spokovich

Elite Cafe Member
Open carry is OK in certain situations, like jewelry stores, gun shops, and on the farmstead. The owners I do know this, but going into town would result in panic attacks from the uneducated and sissified public. The preferred carry technique is concealed--'out of sight, out of mind'.

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
All cool seasons are great for concealed carry and the packing of sufficient calibers.
My medical condition makes me suffer in hot weather and when it is 100°+, I for one, am not going to wear a jacket.
Being country, I refuse to walk around with my shirt tail hanging out.
I have carried a .380 in my suspender pouch, feeling confident for summer carry until recently at which time I had to put a dog down. I know where to hit, but it took two shots.
Enough nuisance calls by people will desensitize L.E. pretty danged quick, as well as that Do-gooder after he has been read the law a few times.

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
Doc
Our prohibition goes back to the end of the Civil war, when the North was afraid the fearless Texicans would rise up and rebel against the Carpetbagger government, which was unjustly seizing my ancestors and others property unjustly.
The Carpetbaggers may have been thieves but they weren't stupid !

Latest posts

Sponsors