Love Token Z video

Kevin Scott

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Dimas. Really neat to see how you make a bunch of small, simple cuts to produce a great border.

Also, if someone has trouble trouble with graver chipping, the cutting of the outline of the letter "Z" shows pretty well how the hand and graver point must move in tandem with the turning of the work. Hard to explain with words, but the video shows it pretty clearly.

Also, I am pretty sure Dimas does not use air power.

Bob Ryder

That was a great video to watch (and listen, loved the music to). I could see the tapping on the shadow at one point so realized at least some was done without air, but it was such a smooth transition on other parts I thought it was air driven. In any case,,, thank you for sharing.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
as mentioned before, clearly shown is the stationary graver. all the circles were pushed into the graver, not the other way around. the magic of drawing shows here as well. no transfers, just good drawing. in addition, it shows "cutting on the fly". great design falling into place without all those pesky layout lines to be mindful of.
this video should be "required viewing" for all newbies. thank you for sharing this video, dimas !

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
When I viewed the video, it was in "fast" mode and, if you didn't know better, your wiggle cuts looked like it was cut with a "special " tool. Great job.

Bill

Latest posts

Sponsors