Bram Ramon video

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Check out Bram's video! He's an excellent engraver and artist and destined to become one of the greats.

[video=youtube;nVBNrj_NLAQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVBNrj_NLAQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVBNrj_NLAQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
Reminds me of the old burlesque shows.
Just about the time it starts getting good, the curtain closes !

Bram, if you're lurking around, how about making a video of your drawings ?
Be sure to include that "Buff" in it.

And to Sam, A BIG THANKS for this alert !

Last edited:

Sam

Staff member
Very nice video! I think that a good engraver like Bram marketing himself in a classy way is smart.

Indeed it is smart, David. A cheap looking video with camera shake and poor editing does not reflect well. Bram's video is short but done very well and is an excellent presentation.

Gerry Beathard's documentary video is probably the best one out there and was done by a world class team of professionals.

bram ramon

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you guys! I have a friend who made this video and yes he did a very good job! He wanted to film my engraving and all thats had to fit in one minute.. It's an intresting idea because we as engravers would look the hole video even when it would be 10 min ore longer but most people won't they will start zapping en loose interest.

Thank you for the nice comments!

Sam

Staff member
You're welcome, Bram. And thank YOU for the great idea. Every professional engraver should have something like this, and your video can serve as a guide as to how to go about it.

Latest posts

Sponsors