Announcement: American Engravers III ~ Masterpieces in Metal by America’s Engraving Artists

Andrew Biggs

American Engravers III ~ Masterpieces in Metal by America’s Engraving Artists written by Roger Bleile and published by Blue Book Publications………………is now on sale

You can purchase it at the FEGA web site at this link

A few of us lucky ones were privileged to see some pages at the FEGA Gun Engravers Show in January. It is simply superb and well worth buying. Roger and Blue Book have done another fantastic job. There is a sampling of photos and write up about it in the FEGA Engraver magazine that is about to hit your letterboxes.

For those of you looking for inspiration, Blue book has published a range of engraving books over the previous years and they are all first class books. Many are now out of print.

The first two books of American Engravers have sold out, no longer in print and have become quite collectable…….. So make sure you get in on this one :)

Cheers
Andrew

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks Andrew!

Lots of work goes into these books and it is really a collaborative effort between Blue Book Publications, especially art director Clint Schmidt and myself. I'd like to thank all of the engravers who have provided images and information for my three books and especially publisher/editor Steve Fjestad whose love of engraving and engravers has has resulted in seven high quality books on the subject.

American Engravers III ~ Masterpieces in Metal by America’s Engraving Artists is a more limited edition than my last (sold out) book so if you are interested don't wait too long. For those attending the Engrave-In in Tennessee, I will be there with books for sale. I will also be at the big Ohio Gun Collectors show at the end of this month.

Regards,

Roger

graniteguy52

Elite Cafe Member
Roger,

I just have to say thank you for all you have done for engravers and engraving. From your work in originating the Firearm Engraver's Guild of America (FEGA), to the work in putting together the 3 books on engraving and engravers, you have done great things to promote this craft/art.

We thank you for your significant contribution to engraving (I know there are others that have contributed to this also, and we are thankful to them also).

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I hope it won't be too late to get one at the "Engrave-In" as I intend to be there this time.

Bill

tim halloran

Elite Cafe Member
RDP: If you order them from Blue Book.com You get free media mail shipping. I ordered mine on Monday the eleventh and had them by Friday the fifteenth. If you live in this country.

RDP

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Tim, I was wondering if FEGA shipping charges are world wide, when I log in to PayPal it doesn't give you the option of international ship costs, and I would think it would cost a bit more to send to Australia than to the USA.
thanks,

Richard.

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Well "Buck" , I got mine ordered the other day, can't wait to peruse through it. Wish it came signed but I hope to bump into you down the road Keep up the great work!!!!

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ordered mine Saturday night. Got a message that mine has to wait for the next case of books to arrive which means that FEGA must have already gone through the first case.

MICHAEL

Elite Cafe Member
Ordered mine today. All you new guys, get this book while you can. At $88, it's a steal compared to when it's sold out, then it'll cost $125 + from Amazon. I have paid at much as $400 for an out of print colt book of engraving.

Last edited:

silverchip

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Just got mine from the mail lady, haven't even opened it yet cause I won't get any work done the rest of the day if I do!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks for the speedy delivery!!!

CJ Allan

Elite Cafe Member
Is there anyplace to see a list of the engravers in this book...??
Or the othere two volumes also....
Curious....
Thanks.......

Latest posts

Sponsors