Announcement: American Engravers III ~ Masterpieces in Metal by America’s Engraving Artists

MICHAEL

Elite Cafe Member
Just got done going through my copy. Wow!! My favorite at the present time is Diane Scalese's 73 Winchester on page 204. Especially the dust cover and buttplate. The design of the entire gun just flows and is balanced. This is the style I hope to perfect as well as Diane has. I really admire all the engravers in this book. Thanks Roger for putting together such a great book. Will be studying this one until your next book comes out.:thumbsup:

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
This book is captivating, should be on the best sellers list, and the time goes by fast reading about the artists and admiring their work. I can't put the book down. I guess I'll have to give up sleeping until I finish the book, trying to absorb all that is contained within.

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
I just order my copy. :thumbsup: when I get it I will have all three of Roger's books. I'll take it to Vegas in January and hopefully I will get Roger to sign it. :)
Sandy

Last edited:

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Received my copy Friday and like every one it's hard to put down,special thank's to Roger for the opportunity to be in American Engraver III.:thumbsup: J.J.

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I will have a table at the Ohio Gun Collectors Assn. show this week-end with books for sale. My table will be next to Mike Dubber's where he will be displaying the Greatest Generation set (winner of many awards) and pictured on the cover of my latest book.

Sandy

Elite Cafe Member
I got #3 today. Major tip of the hat:tiphat: to you Mr. Bleile. Thank you for this masterpiece.
Sandy

davidshe

Elite Cafe Member
Just got my copy of American Engravers III and wanted to say that the quality of this book is way beyond what I expected and the content is very, very stimulating to a newer engraver like myself. Of course I love the chapters about the engravers who I personally learned from and have met on this forum. Roger, thanks for all the hard work that went into to creating this masterpiece.

Latest posts

Sponsors