Brantley Gilbert's new ink...

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
what do you think of this, Mr. Pilkington?

Attachments

• 2nd-amend-tat.jpeg
    2nd-amend-tat.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 278

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
I'm with Mitch... seen enough of 'em in the geezer warehouses... not so pretty when the inevitable skin and body changes happen... and they WIIL.

Ummm... "Is that supposed to be a rose, or a giraffes' head - disappearing into that fold/wrinkle right there?"

Besides, I have a roadmap of surgical and injury scars all over me that have far more interesting tales to go with 'em!

If you want quality skin "bling" go have a coupla hundred thousand dollars worth of non-cosmetic surgeries... and live to tell about it.

And then there's the educational aspect. You learn firsthand how yer innards function. As well as what you've been doin' wrong...

Brian

Sometimes they will even give you a copy of the video... I have starred in at least 3.

One of which is used to teach a specific carpal tunnel technique. Had a total of 5 of those...

Last edited:

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Brian,

Good health is like diarrhea.......it runs in your genes.
Some got good ones and some don't.

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
That's a SERIOUS hardcore 2nd Amendment supporter if I've ever seen one! I don't have any tattoos but, I have about 80-100 t-shirts that proclaim such things. It's my "normal" everyday wear. A gun t-shirt of some sort and camo pants. :)

Last edited:

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Horse wrecks, car wrecks, bike crashes, and iatrogenic poisoning.

I never crashed a horse. Been bucked off a time or two. I used to race snowmobiles on the oval track, crashed motorcycles 8 times, car roll over once, whiplash twice, and a nasty fall. My iatrogenic aches and pains came from a complete hack of a surgeon at Mayo who proved the adage "Those that can do, and those that can't teach". :eek:

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
Yes, Mitch... almost all of them caused by overzealous hand pushed bright cuts...

After a surgery (unrelated) 12 or 13 years ago, hand pushed bright cuts were pretty much removed from my repertoire, and I had to re-tool a bit in order to keep engraving at all. That was when I had to come up with my own "orthopaedic appliance" or quit.

There were only 4 actually caused by engraving - 3 on my right hand, 1 on the left. The 5th surgery was done when my shattered wrist had to be reconstructed out a chunk of my hip bone. Which is why I am probably the only person you will ever meet who can scratch his ass in public and no one notices.

The crash on the horse occurred when a 3 or 4 year old mare was ridden for the first time. She decided to try and jump a 5 foot fence with only about 30 feet to get up to speed... I think that cost me a rib or two? That was a ranch called the 45 Corporation, dunno if they still exist? Was a big outfit back then and they never handled or broke a horse until it was 3 or 4 years old. Kinda hard on us that had to do it. We were "contract labor". They valued their own salaried ranch hands a bit more...

And a side event in my iatrogenic poisoning occurred with not only a teacher/surgeon - but the head of the department! He didn't see what what was right in front of him... and he hadn't bothered to read the warnings either.

Brian

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors