Mother Daughter Set

DAK4442

Elite Cafe Member
A last minute plea/order for Mothers Day rolled in yesterday. Matching cuffs for a gentleman's wife and six year old daughter. The large is 5.5" X 3/4" and the small is 4" X 1/2", both in 16 gauge Sterling. After I finish my work on the center piece of the small one and border it with one scroll of bright cut, I have do add a pair of butterflies to that one at Dads request to make it unique. Then I'll finish them both off with some bright cut scroll work out to the ends and design a pair of monograms on the insides...as for the finish work, for today that will have to wait. After church I'm off to go chase some walleye for dinner...thanks for looking...Dan

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:

DAK4442

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks everyone. I'm having fun with them. Just got home. No walleye but I have to fillet out some fresh crappie and bluegill for supper...:)

DAK4442

Elite Cafe Member
Well I got the bright cut in and managed butterflies in the smaller one. All that's left are the monograms inside and forming. I sent photos to the client and he's ecstatic...I on the other hand am pleased but only give myself a "C" grade for average on a lot of the cutting? Ordering Diane's CD and going to spend a while studying and practicing Til I feel I have it more right...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 101

Latest posts

Sponsors