Ya'all are on your own 'till late summer...

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
It is looking like I will be pretty far away from a computer for the next 3 months. Starting in two weeks. There are some last minute details to take care of yet.

No, Leonard - I didn't just get a prison sentence...

I'll just be in places where computers mostly aren't and as some of you know, I've never allowed a cell phone or pad to become surgically implanted into my hand. Oh, I'll have one with me, and I probably will use it occasionally - but IT will never use me.

I've recovered about as far as I think is possible from the iatrogenic poisoning of 14 months ago. Which is why you all had the pleasure and pain of my almost constant presence on this forum - up to now.

If you don't know what the hell I'm referring to - see this thread - 4/14/14 Health-Topic-but-related-to-engraving...
http://www.engraverscafe.com/showth...ut-related-to-engraving...&highlight=Levaquin

5 or 6 months bedridden gives a man limited options for entertainment - if, as in my case - you cannot tolerate television.

There are only so many books you can digest and I certainly broke all my records and then some. Mostly researching cellular structures and mitochondria and such as that.

Not something that had ever crossed my mind to do - but necessary when the medical profession abandons you to your own devices, because they have no idea how to undo what they did to you.

So I spent a lot of time on here. Annoyed the hell out of a few people, maybe supplied some useful information, a tip or two, some stories, finely crafted insults and dumb jokes.

Now it's time I went and did some things I almost didn't get the chance to do.

There will be posts from me or someone updating the Confabulation news and announcing a coupla 3 day workshops. (which I will be here to do and I will definitely be here for the Confabulation)

Someone will also handle the posting, sale and shipping of some more stuff from the "spring cleaning" on the Buy/Sell page.

One last piece of advice - if anyone ever wants to treat you with ANY antibiotic in the flouroquinolone family (Levaquin, Cipro or the like) and you are not in immediate danger of dying - please think it over very very carefully before you participate...

http://www.webdc.com/pdfs/deathbymedicine.pdf
http://www.researchgate.net/post/Sh...c_illness_and_death_be_voluntary_or_mandatory
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2000/07/30/doctors-death-part-one.aspx (this is from clear back in 2000!)

Brian

Last edited:

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
glad you're feeling better and up & about. i guess that leaves me to hold down the fort as the resident smart @ $ $. luckily, i am up to the task!

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hurry back Brian! :)

(As for catastrophic iatrogenic changes in one's life and long periods of being bedridden... I can relate to that. No wonder they call it the "practice" of medicine.):confused:

Roger B

Elite Cafe Member
Enjoy your travels Brian but I find it hard to believe that you will be back on your bike. Through all your ups and downs you have been an inspiration.

Roger

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Dave, you know I don't know what the big words mean.
Brian, to hell with the safe travel stuff. Go hard. Go fast and throw caution to the wind.

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Brian, just don't get shot in the back by a jealous husband while you are out easing around.

Bob Pearson

I'm still up for a three day class should you choose. Give me a call, I'v got my voice mail working now. May the force be with you.

Bob Pearson
360-581-3984