FEGA a6 the Colorado Collectors Show

Dave London

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I just saw a Poster advertizing FEGA at the show this is the first I heard of it.Or not paying attention :rolleyes:

Andrew Biggs

Yes, FEGA is having a presence at the Colorado show.

Our good friend, BOD member and Maestro engraver, Sam Welch is going to represent FEGA and Marty Rabeno will be there along with others. So if you are going, stop by, wave the flag and check out the work.

I'm a bit short of detail right now so maybe Marty or Sam can fill you in with that.

Cheers
Andrew

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Dave
Sam Welch will be manning the FEGA table at the show and Burt Edmuston will be set up at an adjoining table. I will be there but set up at my usual table location at the front of the hall. I'm certain that Sam would love some help if you have the time and of course you or any FEGA member are more than welcome to bring something along to set on the table to display what our guild members do. As I understand it, the show will be larger this year as it is their 50th anniversary so it should be well over usual 1000 tables. I am not sure where the FEGA table will be located at this time but it should be easy enough to find. Any and all FEGA members are welcome to stop by and say hello and make your presence known. We have been working on doing this show for some time now now it should be a great opportunity.

leschowe

Elite Cafe Member
As I understand it, this will be like the show several years ago where the NRA came in and was part of the show. The Colorado Gun Collectors Association will have their usual 1000 tables, in their usual area of the Merchandise Mart, and the NRA will set up in a second room and have their 500 tables. Several years ago FEGA had five tables and was set up in the NRA section and Mike Dubber was in charge of the set of tables.

Les Schowe

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yes, it should be good.
This is part of the new FEGA peogram of sending BOD members, in this case sargent at arms Sam Welch, to regional shows to promote FEGA and our members.
One of the primary purposes is to sign up new members.
I will also be there Friday and Satuday.
If any FEGA member wishes to display work on the FEGA table, you just have to bring something that fits on the available space, pay admission to the show, snd sign our liability waiver.
I hope to see you there!