question re: the company Golden

Bob Ryder

I found some gear with this company called GOLDENDD, and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them, good or bad. thx in advance.

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I found some gear with this company called GOLDENDD, and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with them, good or bad. thx in advance.

I clicked all over their site and can't find a mailing or street address anywhere. I'd say that raises red flags for me. I'd rather deal with reputable distributors in the U.S.A. :)

DanM

Elite Cafe Member
If you Google "GOLDENDD" you will find it is in Hong Kong per their Facebook page.

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
All I found was:

<"We ship our Items to Worldwide from one of our 3 locations in USA, United Kingdom & Hong Kong to offer fast shipping to our customers around the world from the nearest location.">

Odd "grammer" if it's yer native language - one of those "locations" is s'posed to be in the USA and another in the UK?

Could be they are legit, but if so they are gonna HAVE to put up better info... even if they have a "high volume of daily incoming emails".

<"We try our best to reply to your emails as soon as possible, however, due to high volume of daily incoming emails and time zone difference, we may not be able to reply your emails immediately, So Please allow 24 business hours for us to responds."> More bad English...

Brian

Last edited:

Lonestarr

Elite Cafe Member
I buy alot of electronic components from china, some good and some not so good... I will not buy if they don't take Paypal..... have never been stiffed using Paypal....

Bob Ryder

yeah, the only thing letting me known this thing should be ok, would be paypal like you said lonestarr, I've never even known anyone that got burned using paypal. not to say it couldn't happen I guess. but then I got to thinking, they are advertising an NEW GRS ball. I suppose if they had ordered many and took less of a profit margin, they could sell GRS vice cheaper than GRS. but coming from where they are, I bet its a knock off. I just saw the add and got curious. been trying to score a standard vice for bit less than Ive seen. Im probably just gonna have step up if thats what I want.

Latest posts

Sponsors