Question: Cafe Interview with .........

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
I did read them, when they were posted. As I do almost everything posted.

Along with the daily contents of half a dozen other forums and a coupla hundred of those old antique things that we used to call "books" - each year.

It might better "behoove" some of us to seriously search for and find that elusive memory pill that's rumored to be out there somewhere...

My theory is that we are born with with a certain capacity for memory.

As we age it gets filled up. When there is no more space, it begins to overflow...

You don't get any choice as to which information goes over the edge. Or when.

Brian

Anybody got a better theory?

Last edited:

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I call it "Old timers disease" Sorry but at this time it is thermal. As mine progresses I hope that it is the evil I have done to others that goes over the side first. Like to leave with a clearer consensus but a lass-they seem to be holding on so far. some are getting serious. Fred

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Anybody got a better theory?

I don't think it's possible to ever fill up the brain. Baring some disease such as Alzheimer's... I think as we age we get to the point that we perhaps just don't give a (bleep!) about some stuff. We get selective hearing and selective memory. As in "Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying." (Pink Floyd) :)

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
Well, Doc...

Using my "theory" is somewhat more likely to prevent domestic bloodshed than your explanation - when you forget one of those dozens of special days of the year that you are expected to recall 24/7 :(

Which was why I originally came up with mine... by the way, I'm sticking with it - 'till sumthin' better comes along...

Yours will likely get someone killed. Like mebbe yerself? You musta not tried that line on some of the women I know.

Brian

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors