10th Annual Engrave-In , come one, come all

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Mark,

I always stay at the American Eagle Hotel in Monteagle, TN. I made my reservations yesterday and they still had rooms left. I will arrive Sunday afternoon and if you are at the hotel, I can show you how to get to Scott's out in the boondocks. It only takes about 10 minutes from the hotel.

Roger

CJ Allan

Elite Cafe Member
Is there anyone wanting to share a room....??
Im just coming alone this year, so need a roommate.... :) :)

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~

T shirt design

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
JMILLER,

Awesome, print some up. I'd buy one XL for me. Suggestion print the design: Front and Back. Patience, perserverance, practice! Scott I think your design is excellent as well!

Last edited:

pilkguns

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jeff, yes it would, maybe for number 11? are you going to make it this year?

and for everyone else, Jeff is the designer of this years T shirt, ( and lasts)

JMiller

Elite Cafe Member
I hope so Scott... I have plans to come but took a new position and won't be able to swing any extra days off, if I'm lucky Saturday and or Sunday.

Thanks mdengraver!

Last edited:

Thierry Duguet

Elite Cafe Member
I'd love to see you at the Engrave-In Thierry. After all the times we've talked on the phone it would be nice to meet you.

Roger

The pleasure will be all mine, I may even give you the opportunity to do a little more writing if you do not mine signing the book you were kind enough to send.

Last edited:

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I just found in my studio 5 tapes of "The Robert E. Maki School of Firearms Engraving" that I am trying to find some way to convert them to CD. If I get them done in time, I'll bring a copy and donate them to the silent auction. He was the first teacher I had when I started engraving and we tried to do it all by mail back then. I still have the practice plates (will NOT show them to anyone!!!) he graded and his attempts to educate me by long distance. I was in Florida and he was in Illinois, I think.

Bill

Sponsors