How many of us (engravers) are NRA members?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtlctr

Elite Cafe Member
Curious to see how many are members considering the gun/ knife engraving here on the forum. Personally I would like to see all firearm owners here in the states at least be NRA members.:hammer:

Beladran

Elite Cafe Member
Nra member. Also use to shoot competitively a lot! I floated between master an high master in Action pistol & bullseye

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
NRA Patron Life Member

NRA Patron Life Member :eek:, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, and Concealed Weapons Instructor.

Last edited:

Lonestarr

Elite Cafe Member
Off and on since I was 16, and that was a long time ago....Now can't be to many members with the political climate as it is....

Bob

diandwill

Elite Cafe Member
I am not, and never have been. The funny thing is that many, on another forum, have accused me of being a member because of my stance on gun ownership, responsibility and defense of my family and myself. So last year, when our printer and good friend, invited us to the annual fund raising dinner, we went. I couldn't believe the vicious people there...our neighbors! The salt of the earth. Many, a majority of the men, were veterans, and many also have/had children in the service. We had a wonderful time.

This year, I still am not a member, but we (my wife and I through our Mom and Pop jewelry store) have made and donated several pieces of jewelry for the silent auction, fund raiser. I will, unfortunately, be at an Art Show that weekend, but my wife will stay home and attend.

I don't know if I will choose to join or not. It is something that I think about, but I support what they stand for and what they do. I guess, it seems, that at some point I probably will join, just not yet.

Mike Fennell

Elite Cafe Member
I believe I became a life member of the NRA before Ronald Reagan did.

I am also a life member of the Illinois State Rifle Association and a Range Safety Officer at the ISRA range and at the Sauk Trail Sportsmen's Club Range, as well as a Certified NRA Range Safety Officer.

Last edited:

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I'm a member and live near the NRA get to take students and friends to the museum. J.J.

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I am a member of the NMLRA, Endowment Life NRA, ex Illinois Dept. of Conservation Hunter Ed Instructor, and past member of the Illinois State Rifle Assn. When I moved, my range membership was transferred to my oldest son who was a returning veteran at the time. Both my sons are NRA Life Members.

I, along with several others, started the Scout Weekend at the ISRA range. Don't know if that is still happening or not. We provided a firearms safety course to start the day. Then small groups rotated thru the .22, muzzleloading, and trap ranges and familiarized themselves with each type of firearm. We broke for lunch and then the boys could spend as much time as they desired at the range/s of their choice. After supper, We all engaged in whatever service projects the Range Manager had layed out for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsors