Question: Anyone interested in bartering?

mobaiz

Hello to all,
My name is Mo and I've been a member on this site since January 2015. I've learned a lot on this site and I appreciate the fact that everyone here is always willing to help and answer questions.
Would anyone be willing to teach a beginner engraving through bartering? I'm a personal protection instructor and I'd be willing to barter my skills for yours. I teach firearms training for self defense, knife fighting, empty hand combat or mixed martial arts and I'm also a personal trainer. I'm also an acupuncturist in the Korean KOSA method and a certified hypnotherapist. Hypnosis works great for stress, weight loss, stop smoking, and many other issues. I will personalize the training or treatments to your individual needs.
I used to be a pastry chef and can make almost anything out of cake. I can send pics upon requests.
I've purchased a couple books and a few of Sam's dvds but even though they are awesome to watch they're a little advanced for me.
I'm willing to workout any deal I can to learn to engrave the right way. I live in Michigan but I am willing to travel to learn.
Thanks in advance,
Mo

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors