Victorinox by Montejano

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
Hello friends:
I show a piece of work in a production of the Swiss brand Victorinox.
There are many collectors who do I ask recorded on this brand.

*I made a mini series of only 3 pieces. It is the machinery of a Swiss watch 2 runlevels.
It has been especially technical work on two levels, but it was worth the effort.

I liked it so much that God Through a gap will shortly for another series of clock but at one level and longer than usual, as there are collectors who have been wanting to watch this series.

The series I show you've placed it in the handle 2 rubis 2mm Swarovski Silver fornitura.

The engraving on steel sheet, takes three rubies embedded special watch that I bought on purpose for this work.

The piece in the hands than the pictures, but can provide an idea of ​​engraving. In the hands like a clock that I owe I owe to wind ha ha ha

A hug and thanks.

Montejano

-------

----------

-------

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Fantástico trabajo Antonio!
Realmente casi puedes darle cuerda... Felicitaciones!
El detalle de agregar los rubies en el grabado de la máquina es la guinda del pastel, no? :)

Un abrazo y gracias a ti por compartir tus obras.
Leonardo

Last edited:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Antonio, your work is so clean and perfect! It's always a pleasure to see it. Thank you for sharing your art :thumbsup:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
at first, i thought you were crazy ! watch ? what watch ? then i looked a bit more carefully. marvelous to say the least !i think you may have started an entirely new trend. thanks for showing.

Montejano

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks to friends for comments. The comments are helpful to maintain the illusion by engraving.

Friend Leonardo, a pleasure to greet you. Yes, it is true that watch rubies serve to increase the optical illusion watch.

Friend Sam, for me it is always a pleasure to participate in this forum engraving and receive your comments.:biggrin:

Latest posts

Sponsors