Announcement: Improve vision

Blue salt

HI everyone Recently i engraving with microscope about 2or3 hours and my eyes getting worse and have dim eyesight! I cannot work long time ! BUT to the beginner practice is very important ! One day my mother bought Lutein to me ! After i ate 2day my eyes no longer dim eyesight and i can work long time with microscope now! Its amazing it so effective !The lutein can prevent your eyes Oxidation and make your eyesight good no tired ! I recommend for everyone! sorry my english bad hope you know i mean ! thank for watching!

Last edited:

bildio

Elite Cafe Member
Gets good reviews. I ordered some & will give it a try. Thanks

Ron Spokovich

Elite Cafe Member
I've heard of this supplement before, but didn't think about it until you mentioned it. I've heard good reviews, too, and it's on a list of things that we need, but don't get much of, anymore. I'll be going to my catalog soon!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
it's good that your vision has improved. have you also considered lighting, body posture while engraving, not to mention feeling comfortable at your bench. a host of these little things, if seriously looked at, can make for a more enjoyable engraving session. it is wise to have an adjustable scope setup along with an adjustable stool or chair.
tension headaches, neck pain, back pain, & leg cramps can result if one fails to take measures to prevent them. working relaxed is as important as anything to assure good results.

Blue salt

Thank you monk ! My eyes work long time! I always watch computer 6 to 7 hours in my job! When i get home i practice shading with microscope 2or 3hours ! It very hurt my eyes ! Now i eat lutein every day ! It real effective !

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
HI everyone Recently i engraving with microscope about 2or3 hours and my eyes getting worse and have dim eyesight! I cannot work long time ! BUT to the beginner practice is very important ! One day my mother bought Lutein to me ! After i ate 2day my eyes no longer dim eyesight and i can work long time with microscope now! Its amazing it so effective !The lutein can prevent your eyes Oxidation and make your eyesight good no tired ! I recommend for everyone! sorry my english bad hope you know i mean ! thank for watching!
Whats your source, brand?

Saludos,
Carlos

bildio

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you monk ! My eyes work long time! I always watch computer 6 to 7 hours in my job! When i get home i practice shading with microscope 2or 3hours ! It very hurt my eyes ! Now i eat lutein every day ! It real effective !

How many mg of Lutein per day?

Blue salt

To Bill At least high pure 30 mg per day ! But i eat 60mg per day! Beacuse my job very hurt eyes !

Latest posts

Sponsors