dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~

8am central standard time 3/26/15

were still fighting over what to name her:mad:

Saludos,
Carlos

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
The greatest events life has to offer. Congratulation to both you and your wife. Your new daughter has a super set of parents.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
cool looking little one you have. carla sounds like a nice name for a little girl. your girls are excited i would think. congratulations to you & your wife. thank you fort sharing your joy with us.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
congratulations to you & your wife. A beautiful, chip off her mother. Fred is a nice name for a girl. Just a very few years and your in for it. She wont listen, load music, does not want to be seen in public. boy hang'in round, wont hold your hand-God love a pretty little girl who can crush your heart several times a dy.

Last edited:

Leonardo

Elite Cafe Member
Felicitaciones Carlos!
Otra niña en la familia... A propósito del nombre, que te parece Linda? Vale para los dos idiomas!

Cordiales saludos,
Leonardo

DevilDog

Carlos,

Bien Hecho! If the little one won't sleep. I hope she will lullabied by the tapping sounds of an engraver. As for a name, in honor of the father, I would call her .... Saludas.

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Congratulations to you both! I too like Samantha, as it's my daughters name. If it were a boy I think Chip would be appropriate!

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you all for the replies, just woke up from a nap pulled an all nighter, on my waybto pick up my girls from school and back to the hospital. Have a family meeting and give her a name asap.

Thank you again

Saludos,
Carlos

sanch

Elite Cafe Member
Wow! Simply the most incredible "art" that a man can be blessed with, the continuation of one's life through bringing a new life into this world from my family to yours a very warm heart felt congratulations!!!