2015 Bench Pressure Challenge

colinskelly

I'm looking forward to seeing Chicago again this year. It'll be great to see old friends and meet new ones. Stop by to say hi if you at the show. In the past the engraving challenge was a 6mm band and you get 2 hours to make it look cool. The setting challenge has been 10 cz's in 2 hours in a particilar classic style. The 4 bands are from the 2014 show. Mine is the one on top. The other 3 contestants last year were Jimmy Butts, James Roettger, and Lee Krombholz. I received 1st in engraving and 2nd overall. Kelly williams Placaed 1st overall in the Dallas show if I'm not mistaked. I look forward to meeting the other contestants. The new friendships has been the best part of participating last year.

Attachments

• bench pressure poster 2015.jpg
    bench pressure poster 2015.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 209
  • bench pressure 2014.jpg
    bench pressure 2014.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 209

jb1983

Elite Cafe Member
Looking forward to meeting you Colin, this sounds like it will be a great experience. Two hours is not much time in the heat of the moment. Hope there is time to grab a beer at some point.

See you in April

colinskelly

Hi Jake, Congratulations on getting into the challenge. It going to be a lot of fun. Usually a big group of people meet up each night for food, drinks. I'm arriving early to attend some of the seminars on Friday and hopefully see some of the City.

see you next month
Colin

Sponsors