Preparing for baseball season!

Jesse.beckham

Elite Cafe Member
Just scratching around today. I've been making sterling domed conchos for a while now with the simple baseball stitches. This was a fun little practice piece today. Shown with and without inking. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427073923.826869.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427073971.994445.jpg

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
does yer doctor allow you to play with sharp objects ? i'm going to tell on you.

Ed Westerly

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Very nice:biggrin:, but I would suggest that you straighten out the shading at the bottom of the T. You're a little crooked;). Also, the corners of the shading are rounded, and the T itself is not. :thinking:

Jesse.beckham

Elite Cafe Member
Very nice:biggrin:, but I would suggest that you straighten out the shading at the bottom of the T. You're a little crooked;). Also, the corners of the shading are rounded, and the T itself is not. :thinking:

Thanks Ed. I did notice the rounded corners after finishing. I will be applying this same T design to a domed sterling piece when I get some free time this week. I will be more precise with my layout.

This was one that I just jotted down real quick with I had the idea. Sort of "get an idea write it down real quick" before you forget situation. Haha. No different from the notepad I keep on my nightstand.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
I wish my wife would would diagnose me with that for things said in her presence!
take heart, my friend. after many, many years, this too shall come your way. once people think you're nuts, they sort of back off and leave you alone.

Latest posts

Sponsors