Starting a new trend!

Beladran

Elite Cafe Member

I know my shades are cool an sexy but they are not optivisor friendly at all. Anyone know of an attachment or gizmo that might clip on them? I think I got a tan melting platinum today

Ron Spokovich

Elite Cafe Member
I'm thinking it'd be a simple matter, but not quick off & on, to remove the two bolts holding the lense in place, attach two standoffs, and put on a piece of shaded or smoke-colored plexiglass. You'd need to find something flat, so as not to compromise optical quality, and you can rid yourself of the nearly-Terminator sunglasses. Option two might be to fab a "bridge", of sorts, going up & over the lense, and then attach a pair of clip-ons you can find in most stores that sell such for eyeglass wearers.

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
gorgeous foto ?? you could try just using a green weldors' glass. without a frame. most welding suppliers sell just the glass for under 10 bucks. they come in a variety of shade densities. there's a host of options for attaching them to an optivisor

Beladran

Elite Cafe Member
i have a spare opti i might try rigging up didnt know if something already existed or not. what would be cool is the magnifier flip downs that watch guys use, but have welders glass instead of magnifiers.

Latest posts

Sponsors