Third gun of set of eight

Peter_M

Elite Cafe Member
Peter, the customers original idea was to have all eight guns with the same design, I don't see the point in that so each pair will look similar but will be different, if you check my last post with the first pair you will see. This pair has carved areas on the action, also top lever thumb piece, trigger guard bow and tang and the barrel breeches, my idea is for each subsequent pair to get better and look more interesting.

Some people order a pair of game scene guns with exactly the same scenes on each gun, I can't get my head around that, if I was paying, each scene would have to be different...all my scenes are.

Phil

Sorry Phil, late getting back to you. Doing four similar pairs would be a lot more exiting at least in my opinion. looking forward to seeing the next set.

Peter

Phil Coggan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Peter, engraving the eight with the same pattern would be much quicker but really boring.

Phil

Last edited:

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The set of shotguns must being going to a wealthy golfer. Shooting off the first peg with a the .700 nitro on driven birds then calling for say Number 3 for a short lye in the ruff. Then a 7 for wounded bird in the clear and finally number 8 for the final putt at close range.

Texasgerd

Elite Cafe Member
I thought Holland was out of the 700 business.....goes to show you if you have the $$, they can spend it. Is she going to be a new gun or re-furbish?
Seeing your pattern for that beast would be very interesting. Lots of a-symmetric options w/ something like that.

Dan

Latest posts

Sponsors