Running Wheat Border

g.rohrbaugh

Elite Cafe Member
Hi Everyone:
This is a subject that was posted back in 2013 by Wade Wilson. Wade made us a Illustrator Brushes for the Running Wheat Border. I have put this on the back burner until now. I must say this worked fantastic. Anyone in need to give it a try do a search for running wheat border and you'll find it. Thanks Wade For doing this for us. Also do you have any plans in the future for making other borders?

Thanks
Gary

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hi Everyone:
This is a subject that was posted back in 2013 by Wade Wilson. Wade made us a Illustrator Brushes for the Running Wheat Border. I have put this on the back burner until now. I must say this worked fantastic. Anyone in need to give it a try do a search for running wheat border and you'll find it. Thanks Wade For doing this for us. Also do you have any plans in the future for making other borders?

Thanks
Gary
Gary,

I saw that post some time ago, i just have no idea how to it, glad it worked for you.

Saludos,
Carlos

wowilson

Elite Cafe Member
Hey Gary, I'm glad you liked the borders. I posted later about making another set but there didn't seem to much interest.

wowilson

Elite Cafe Member
The usefulness of the borders is dependent on having a good working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator. If you don't use illustrator in your layouts then the borders are worthless.

g.rohrbaugh

Elite Cafe Member
As Wade said you do need some knowledge using illustrator. I googled a search how to attach a brush pattern to a path that I created. You can create any stroke you want and pattern will follow it.

Hi,

I found the other thread with the brushes in the Tips Archive, the link was broken. Maybe I did something wrong. Not sure.

Thanks,

Matt

Latest posts

Sponsors