Ohio Gun Collectors Show May 30-31

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Got a message from Joe Rundell about some of us engravers attending the Ohio Gun Collectors Association show May 30-31 like we've done in the past.
Looks like OGCA is willing to feature us again.
The May show is their annual meeting month and is always well attended.
Tables are around $70.00 for the weekend.
Anyone other than me interested?

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
For the record, Joe Rundell, Sandra Brady, Roger Bliele, Tim Adlam and myself are in already.
Just talked to the manager at the Baymont Inn 11431 Allen Rd. NW Jeffersonville, Ohio 43128. PH. 740-948-2104.
It's about 15 miles away from the show (both places are right on I-71) and they do have rooms available for May 29th & 30th for just $69.99 +tax per night.)
Restaurants are right there also.
I'm booked there already. Joe Rundell is booked across the street at the Hampton Inn----don't know their rate.

Last edited:

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I highly recommend this show. The OGCA is the largest gun collector organization in the world with nearly 20,000 members. The show is open to members and invited guests only. For non-member FEGA engravers who wish to display, Joe has made special arrangements.

BrianPowley

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Roger is 100% correct. Highly recommended.
A caveat----this is their BIG event. Local hotel availability will dwindle by the day.
Use these are in your search for accommodations:
Wilmington, Ohio
Jeffersonville,Ohio
Washington Court House, Ohio

Dayton is about 35 miles away.

Last edited:

GTJC460

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I thought I had read they moved the display show and meetings/banquet to the March meeting? I could be mistaken

Latest posts

Sponsors