+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Post Thanks / Like

Mark,
    You remember the old saying: "Try it, you'll like it." Just add an extension coming out from the chair base so you can move it under the bench and get leg room under your vise. If you have any problems, please feel free to contact me and I will see if I can help you out.

Dick

Post Thanks / Like

Here's my set up.
    Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Default Bench in process

Attachment 1669

It's slowly getting glued together and I kick my self for not doing this a long time ago.
    Drill stands rock and let the scope do more range of magnification. Gotta love that centering table for free.

Comfortable as all get out once you get past the shock and pain of hauling them down to the basement.

Think this may also give you a clue as to how many foot pedals it can take to be a carver and this is just 1/8th of the room!

The fun part is the lappy toppy in the back hooked up to skype, this mornings treat was listening to Rod Cameron and one of his friends give me a mini concert - when they should have been workin they were pickin. Tis a fun toy. We are setting the proggies up to switch from cam to cam around the shop through the scope and what not.

It would be cool if all here would give up the arguing and we just have some fun till we get old and die. Imagine a couple of hundred wacko engravers on webcams.
    Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like

Used one of my welding tables with a few modifications. Not as nice as the drill stand but it is adjustable. (needs some painit to look pretty).
    Attached Images
    Kevin Monahan

Post Thanks / Like

I'm new to engraving, but I knew that if was going to be spending a lot of time doing it that I wanted a nice studio. We had a 12x12 particle board room on the side of the shop that wasn't being used so I decided to do a little makeover.
    Before
    After

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Likes DeeP Designs liked this post
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6