some of my latest coins..

I hope you guys like them, any critique is also welcome

"Astronauts ain't alive" copper clad half dollar, with 2 Ti inlays and 1 brass inlay. it does not show up in the pic, but the Ti on the shoulder patch was first anodized blue and I then cut the stars of the american flag trough the oxide layer so that they show up, if not in white, at least in light gray, unfortunately the light decided to avoid reflecting off them when this pic was taken
Astronauts aint alive - 1967 Kennedy half.jpg
"Seasick Siren" Buffalo nickel with copper, brass, silver and titanium inlays, this had many people arguing at the shape of the tail, but I wanted to show a mermaid as it was depicted in the past, not like disney decided we had to imagine them. They are sea monsters out to kill sailors afterall
Seasick siren - 1936 Buffalo.jpg
"Stuart the stylite" copper clad quarter with brass and silver inlay, I was so hit by the concept of hermits living on top of columns that the coin practically carved itself.. the brass column was VERY instructive since that's where I started to get a good grasp of the chasing part that comes after the carving steps
Stuart the Stylite.jpg

Latest posts

Sponsors