Sterling Silver Padlock

Jane

Elite Cafe Member
Leonardo,

Thanks for the kind words. Besides making hinges this and a few latches this is the first mechanical piece I have made. I picked a difficult one to start with but it also boosted my confidence for the next one.
I am going to try and take some better photos today. I am also trying to figure out the new camera to take them with so I have not been extremely successful yet. Hopefully I will have some photos to post this evening. Some quick mobile photos can be seen on my facebook page B. Butters Silver.

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jane you may want to collaborate with some clock and watchmakers. Your work is of a high enough caliber to accent any high end piece.

Jane

Elite Cafe Member
Thankyou sir, I am always looking for collaboration expansion. Finding the right people to work with and making the contacts is the hardest part of that I think!

bronc

Elite Cafe Member
Well amigo, this is beyond amazing! I knew the first time I met you that you had a bright future, but with this project you just went above and beyond! There is not telling what amazing things you are going to accomplish in the coming years, and I look forward to watching the journey!

Stewart

Jane

Elite Cafe Member
Funny Dave! It weighs about 1 lb 1/2 I think. Its plenty heavy.....that doesn't include the key weight either.
Thanks Stewart, I have been so blessed to have great mentors like Dave here!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
no words come to mind for such a great, brilliant piece of work. this surely raises the bar for not only concept, but execution as well.

Jane

Elite Cafe Member
Thanks Monk, theres always room for improvement and this project is no different!

Latest posts

Sponsors