SCI show...who's going?

SamW

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
Castle Valley, UT in the Red Rock country
Safari Club International...a marvelous show gathering people from around the world. MD, it starts this coming Wednesday and is down the street from where we were. It is a good bit larger than the Beinfeld show and though expensive to attend it is well worth it. You get to see so much it takes a couple of days to digest.

I miss it Sam but will try to arrange for next year. Have a great show and post photos?

Last edited:

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hi Sam, i believe i will be there and try to stop in. One of the italian engravers at b. Rizzini will be borrowing a block from me, so i will try to check that out also.
I hope to see you there!

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam, I will be in the W.J. Jeffery booth demonstrating some bulino and maybe some hammer since I am disinclined to take a system and compressor. I don't know what the booth number is and probably won't until I meet up with the guys at the show. But since it's a small show-hehehhehe- you can wander around until you find me. I'll try to make it overt to the GRS booth.

Southern Custom

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stop by booth 4017. Some friends I do work for, Arno Bernard knives from S. Africa will be there. I cut a nice commemorative knife for the show. I wanted to make it to the show but just like FEGA, too much work on the plate. Hopefully next year. Have fun guys.
Layne

Latest posts

Sponsors