Tutorials

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
Many of us use tutorial as a major way of learning. There seems to be several internet sites that have a offering with tutorials. I am a 1-2-3 guy, crawl before walking and walking before running and need a good general foundation. After some research the tutorials available on www.linda.com: Photography and some are camera specific, Light painting, Photoshop, illustrator, etc from entry level to advance are offered. Since this is a fairly expensive learning site I was hoping that someone here has used "Linda" and will comment of their experiences. My interests are in photography & Photoshop/Illustrator.

Gary Malone

I used it about a year and half ago for photoshop, was $25 a month, no contract so you could stop at any time. I really learned a lot, there are countless lessons on photoshop, but I also used it for Corel draw and Wordpress (for websites). I wouldn't hesitate to use it again to learn a specific software.

Idaho Flint

Elite Cafe Member
As a developer I have watched some Linda videos that where programming related. They did a good job, and I was able to learn from the videos without any problems. I personally consider their videos to be of value.

Mike

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Many of us use tutorial as a major way of learning. There seems to be several internet sites that have a offering with tutorials. I am a 1-2-3 guy, crawl before walking and walking before running and need a good general foundation. After some research the tutorials available on www.linda.com: Photography and some are camera specific, Light painting, Photoshop, illustrator, etc from entry level to advance are offered. Since this is a fairly expensive learning site I was hoping that someone here has used "Linda" and will comment of their experiences. My interests are in photography & Photoshop/Illustrator.

Did you ever try their photography/light painting tutorial?

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
Carlos,

I have not started the tutorials yet!!!!!!!! I have been absent from the forum for about 2 weeks with internet service difficulties and have just gotten it fixed today.

I have a bucket list of tutorial that I will be starting probably Monday. I will use this weekend to get set up with "Linda" Light Painting will come later as I must first learn more of the basics and Photoshop/Illustrator so that I can use what I learn about light painting. I will give a short report as I work through some of these things.

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Carlos,

I have not started the tutorials yet!!!!!!!! I have been absent from the forum for about 2 weeks with internet service difficulties and have just gotten it fixed today.

I have a bucket list of tutorial that I will be starting probably Monday. I will use this weekend to get set up with "Linda" Light Painting will come later as I must first learn more of the basics and Photoshop/Illustrator so that I can use what I learn about light painting. I will give a short report as I work through some of these things.
Thanks, tried this not so good but showing promise.

Saludos,
Carlos

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
As best I can understand for the tutorial here on this web site and what Sam has so generously shared. As much of the technique is using photoshop for stacking, shading/highlighting and even coloring. The photograph and lighting end does not as yet present the challenge for "me" as the daunting tasking of understanding and working at the level required with photoshop. This is where I am going with "Linda" and Adobe Creative Cloud. I think that your photo is well done. It appears to me to be 2 shots taken then stacked but this maybe my simplistic eye. Growing together on this forum shortens the path to greater success.

Latest posts

Sponsors