Question: Who is going to Vegas for FEGA next week?

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I will be there. Driving out Weds morning and should arrive by supper time weather permitting.
Andrew, I have the photos and magazine article for you as promised.
Have a safe trip all...........

Fred Bowen

Elite Cafe Member
Judy & I will be there on Wednesday afternoon. We're really looking forward to seeing everyone again! Will miss Mike Dubber and Jim Blair though.

davidshe

Elite Cafe Member
David Sheehan will be there on Saturday! This will be my first time and I look forward to meeting many of you who have helped me on my engraving journey thus far.

diandwill

Elite Cafe Member
We can't make it this year, but are interested in trying for next year. We would like to bring down our jewelry (40-50% engraved) if we can put up a set of shelves alongside the table w/o having to buy an extra space.
Would love to meet everyone, put faces with the names and see all the exciting work!
Will

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
I will be arriving Wednesday afternoon along with my brother. Looking forward to seeing all the great friends I have come to know being a member of FEGA.

rod

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hello, Roger, Fred, and colleagues,

First, I must apologize for starting back in to posting once more, after returning from Scotland, and then immediately disappearing out of view once more. I have been struck down by the severest winter bug of my life, bed ridden for a long time. Now at day 18, I am past being contagious, yet severely weakened. Doctor's orders, I have had to cancel both FEGA and a subsequent flight on to Colorado. I was so looking forward to the great one stop shopping of FEGA, seeing friends and making new ones, and of course keeping up my tradition of photographing the show and putting it on line. I will especially miss our tradition of having some informal music in the evenings. I hope Fred, Roger, and others will continue this, especially so that Barry had a nice tradition going, hosting some singin' 'n' pickin' evenings in the Exec, Suite. I do know that Chris Norman will be there with his world class flute and pipe playing.

By the way, I have a ticket reserved and paid for the Saturday banquet, I would be happy to donate it to anyone going to Vegas who does not have a banquet ticket, yet who may want to attend. Just see Betty Strosin, I will let her know it is up for grabs.

I so much regret this situation, having enjoyed so many years in a row at FEGA.

Hope to be back in the saddle before long.

Rod

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Rod,

I can't adequately express my disappointment with your absence this year. I had my wife all primed to meet you for the first time.

For those who haven't been to FEGA for several years, Rod is our de facto leader of after hours socializing and music.

I will be praying for your speedy recovery my friend.

Cheers,
Roger

Doc Mark

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'll be getting in Thurs. afternoon. I'm with Roger in wishing Rod a more speedy recovery! Rod, your presence will be greatly missed by all, my friend. We'll tip a few in your honor.

Mark

JJ Roberts

:::Pledge Member:::
::::Pledge Member::::
I be getting in on Thursday afternoon with a friend,looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones. J.J.

Lee

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Lisa and I will roll in Wed. evening.

Rod you will be sorely missed. Recover quickly.

Latest posts

Sponsors