update on Diamond lap from china

sanch

Elite Cafe Member
Well I got my order from Hans lapidary total was $35.52 for 4 hones 6" diameter PSA backed they are what seems to be aluminum, 1.14mm thickness. The quality seems to be pretty good, time will tell. Packaging was very , robust and sound. Shipping time from China for this was excellent, I ordered 29th Dec and received them 9th Jan (today) I feel that was great considering the was a holiday and a weekend in there. Here's a pick, plus my new push graver handles..

Attachments

• 20150109_172802.jpg
    20150109_172802.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 178
  • 20150109_173045-1.jpg
    20150109_173045-1.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i have maybe 10 or so home-brewed graver handles. mine-- aint near that good looking.

sanch

Elite Cafe Member
i have maybe 10 or so home-brewed graver handles. mine-- aint near that good looking.

my humble thanks sir! I figured I would need them, and I figured they are kinda like a a condom or a gun better to have and not need than need and not have!

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
<"they are kinda like a a condom or a gun better to have and not need than need and not have!">

Based on that theory - how do you manage to wear both your scuba gear and a parachute at the same time?

After all you might need them too... keep the chips from goin' up yer nose while engraving in your private jet over the Caribbean...

Brian

Last edited:

sanch

Elite Cafe Member
<"they are kinda like a a condom or a gun better to have and not need than need and not have!">

Based on that theory - how do you manage to wear both your scuba gear and a parachute at the same time?

After all you might need them too... keep the chips from goin' up yer nose while engraving in your private jet over the Caribbean...

Brian
ok was that meant as a joke?

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
Do you have a private jet? And you engrave while on it?

AND you have scuba gear and a parachute?

If so, then it wasn't a joke... let us know how it's done :)

B.

Only one I know of who has all that stuff is Leonard and he won't tell anyone how he does it...

Last edited:

sanch

Elite Cafe Member
great humor :clapping: well..wow..I got nothing..I never got the chance to HALO into a water landing but did log a couple of jump log pages of combat equipment 0dark30 mass attack jumps in the 82nd Abn. as far as chips in my nose while in the Caribbean or on a private jet.sounds rough..:shock:

sanch

Elite Cafe Member
Ya never know when you're actually gonna run into someone who actually may have some experience with parachutes...

Leonard uses his to slow down his tractor at the end of a row.B.

see now that's funny!! you said that and I instantly flashed back to when I was in the 82nd and watched a heavy drop burn in it was one of the Engineers road grader! big boom and lots of dust and dirt and parts flying!

Latest posts

Sponsors