Announcement: "War and Peace"

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sorry, If you printed out the treads it would be a volume bigger that "War and Peace" the fattest book I know of. an amazing achievement on Sam's and the participants of this forum. I guess I don't know how to make the dancing banana appear in the text. Fred

mitch

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
ooooh.... thanks for the clarification.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I will give it one more shot--The Café' is 182 pages larger than the other main engraving forum. combined that would be an encyclopedia of engraving information.

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
I do understand what you meant Fred.

It's in the way you wrote it.

Most people don't connect that you are comparing the number of pages in the book with the number of threads posted on this forum.

Most people have not read ALL of the threads from the very beginning of the forums, and sadly, most have also not read that book. (or even heard of it?)

Reading books is not in fashion anymore. :(

Had you related the number of threads posted to the number of texts sent in one day by one group to another it might have clicked...

Brian

Most houses you visit nowadays feature a HUGE HDTV (or 3 or 4) upon entering. And not a book in sight anywhere...

Last edited:

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
<"The Café' is 182 pages larger than the other main engraving forum.">

So, you are also saying that THIS forum is now "The worlds largest and fastest growing engraving community"? ;)

And it's the largest repository of information related to hand engraving in the world?

And the largest group of hand engravers ever assembled on this planet? (in electrons & pixels)

B.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Sponsors