The Engraver Issue 105, January, February, March 2015

Mike Fennell

Elite Cafe Member
The Engraver Issue 105, January, February, March 2015 has arrived. Actually it was delivered to me two days ago, but life intervened so that I couldn't get around to opening it until this morning.

Words can't express the brilliant presentation of engraving arts contained in this magazine. Andrew Biggs just keeps improving it, and the work of the engravers just keeps improving. Congratulations and thanks to everyone who contributed.

I also must thank Andrew for the handy insert that describes the FEGA Awards, the Awards Sponsors and the judging rules for 2015, along with a detailed schedule of events for the show, information about exhibits, tables, shipping and amenities available at the show, all in one place. Very convenient. The inclusion of a detailed Annual Treasurer's Report through November 2014 by Van Angle is a thoughtful addition and is full of good news for the Guild.

Thanks to Barry and everyone on the board who make it all happen.

Barry Lee Hands

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Yes, another great issue, good work Andrew,and thanks to all the contributors, writers and , although she is not directly responsible for ENGRAVER, lets thank Betty Strosin FEGA administrative assitant for all she does behind the scenes to keep things rolling. . .

Big-Un

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I must apologize for the awful pictures of the 1866 I engraved appearing in this latest issue. The photos were submitted to use as Andrew saw fit for the "around the traps" section and i was asked to provide an article about it. Timing wouldn't allow better pictures. Other than that, I hope you all appreciated the article.

Bill

Latest posts

Sponsors