Practice Plate

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
No no no Brian. That person needs to practice in my shop for a while. I will provide all of the "practice plates".

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
While we practice our whole lives, new materials, new leaf or scroll ideas, new obstacles to work around or on it is time to charge for your work. Fred

JMiller

Elite Cafe Member
Might've missed it in past posts, but how long have you been engraving?

I think you are at the point where you can start charging for this "practice"!

Brian

Thanks, feel like I've got a ways to go before I reach that point. This my first post (picture). I've been engraving for a couple of years, stumbled around the first worked at it the second.... also took a class last spring and will take another this summer. I'm looking to do firearms, hopefully by then I'll be ready.

Haraga - No no no Brian. That person needs to practice in my shop for a while. I will provide all of the "practice plates".

Always need more practice plates, I'll give you my address.....

Fred - While we practice our whole lives, new materials, new leaf or scroll ideas, new obstacles to work around or on it is time to charge for your work.

Thanks Fred!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
if you have any old practice plates layin around, you should sell them. get used to earning money. the money thingy will be yours for a long time.