Sam & Abigail's 2014 Christmas card

rmgreen

Elite Cafe Member
But the Fried Chick'in looks delicious!

Thanks!

Marge and I wish you and yours the best Christmas yet and a super start on the New Year.

Willem Parel

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Hahaha, hilarious this pictures, thanks Abigail and Sam and I wisch you both a very merry Christmas an a happy New year!
And of course all the Café members too.

Andrew Biggs

Great card Sam and Abigail. And a Merry Christmas back at you guys and everyone else on the forum.

Speaking of Hippy days.....we went to a Ian Anderson/Jethro Tull concert a couple of nights ago. It took us back 40 years to our Hippy days when we last saw them.

Except this time there were no suspicious cookies before the concert. So I'll actually remember this one!!!!!

How times change :) :)

Cheers
Andrew

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
The last time I saw Tull and Anderson Was in St Louis in 1970 I think (all kind of a blur in the late 60's and early 70's-even during my senior trip to Southeast Asia) He played "Thick as a Brick" for an hour and 45 min. The whole band rotated their breaks while Anderson rage on and on. He and Doug Kershaw were something to see. Better than any other conert I have ever seen. You were lucky to see him so recently. He was a mad man. Fred

Last edited:

Andrew Biggs

This was the Thick As A Brick anniversary tour and it was totally awesome.

Like all of us......Anderson has just got better with age :)

Hey..we even had the same hair style then........and now!!!!!! :)

Cheers
Andrew

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
i received such a card the other day. i thought the lady was really good looking. not sure who the guy was at the "all you can eat" bar. around these parts guys like that have to eat out in the parking lot. they won't even let em inside. but anyway, merry christmas to all and esp the landlord and landlady !

LVVP

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam and Abigail - Merry Christmas!

and a Merry Christmas to ALL !!!!

Jahn Baker

Elite Cafe Member
Sam and Abigail, Thank you for another year of caring and sharing:clapping:, and to all our extended family on the forum:tiphat: A Blessed Holiday Season and a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year!:biggrin:

Josey

Thanks Sam & Abigail, a very merry Christmas to one and all from a 'newbie'. oh and all the best for 2015. :)

Latest posts

Sponsors