Announcement: I made it!

Ed Westerly

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Just made it to the top of all categories of Top Posters. Look quick because I probably won't be there long! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Ed Westerly

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
And now I've made it to 1000 posts. :tip hat: Oh happy day. :happyvise: Can life get any better than this? :thinking: Be still my beating heart! :shock:

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Congratulations, Ed! Thanks for your contributions and participation in the forum :)

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Just made it to the top of all categories of Top Posters. Look quick because I probably won't be there long! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Yep... that's probably one of those things that could be categorized with the saying "That, and 50 cents won't buy you a cup of coffee". :)

Ed Westerly

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thank you for your nice comments. I would like to thank my parents, grandparents, wife, in-laws and many friends for helping me to achieve this milestone, but none of them had anything to do with it. This was all me!

:justkidding::justkidding::justkidding:

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
Bruce are you as excited as you were in Reno when you told me you made master?:eek:
If so, sit down take 3 deep breaths and cherish the moment!
Thanks for all your precipitation in the forum.

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Or at least a Chia pet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
you truly have "made it". you were featured on our local nuze today. americas' most wanted--- i think it was engraver !