Merry Christmas to me

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
Dogs only work really well if you live where they do... and keep the right kind of "tools" in every room. (not disassembled on yer bench)

I guess Arnaud got one he planned to leave in his shop at night after he got robbed?

I'm gonna bet he doesn't. You get too attached to 'em to leave 'em behind at night.

B.

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Dogs only work really well if you live where they do... and keep the right kind of "tools" in every room. (not disassembled on yer bench)

I guess Arnaud got one he planned to leave in his shop at night after he got robbed?

I'm gonna bet he doesn't. You get too attached to 'em to leave 'em behind at night.

B.

Three beagles can hear stuff way before I can. One goes off and the others chime right in. :)

Edward Soye

First off thank you for all the offers of help and tools. We are fully insured and have ordered replacement from GRS and stuller today and insurance will reimburse us.
We have been here ten years and for the first eight we had our two lab cross dogs at the shop every day but my 2 year old son became allergic so we had to get rid of the dogs.

We are putting a concrete jersey barrier in front of the shop door as soon as the overhead door gets replaced.
Costs about $1000. Installed will stop most cars and pick up trucks.
And once secured we will reorganize the shop layout to move the workbench away from any exterior walls.

Thanks again
Edward

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
Camera systems have really become reasonable these days. With solid state hard drives becoming reasonable as well, 7 day security recordings are easier by far. I would highly recommend anyone investing in a system weither to protect you home alone or your investment in

KCSteve

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
We can only hope that the bath in plating solution does them the good they deserve.

Besides checking the pawn shops for your tools you might see if the cops can check the hospitals for acid burns and whatever the plating solution would do to them.

Dave London

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Fred
Quite a harsh judgement, yep peace officers show up to pick up the pieces and help the victims. As has been determined by our courts they are not around to protect the individual but society .
I have had to arrest some of my fellow peace officers,one of the hardest things that I have ever done. They betrayed me and others.
Also police are used by the politicans to go after revenue, not right and one of the many reasons that I , left that line of work. Went back to being a dumb old Plumber
Stay safe Merry Christmas and a
Happy New year
Edward sorry to hijack your thread if I can help I also have some spare equipment.

Last edited:

Edward Soye

We have perimeter cameras and they avoided this the inside is free of cameras but we will change that in the new year not sure if it will help. I had an e-mail from one of the jewellers who was hit a few weeks ago and he said I am the eighth jeweller hit in the city in recent months with the same technique. They have some on camera but non clear enough to make an arrest

Latest posts

Sponsors