Cirelli Transfer Solution Safe Container

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
I will have these available in a few days if anyone would like one 6.50 ea. plus postage.
16oz Metal.jpg
Metal F-Style Oblong Cans are ideal for products such as cooking oils, paint thinners, turpentine, lighter fluids, insecticides, and general storage applications.
They are compact and easily fit on a shelf. Screw top lids provide for packaging liquids or pour-able emulsions.
Air tight seal is provided at the time of original filling and can readily be achieved when resealing after use.
This sealing arrangement is used when it is desirable to be able to pour product, or to apply small quantities to a cloth or sponge.
May be sterilized by heat if necessary.
Capable of withstanding a great deal of physical shock in shipping and storage.
Compatible with a wide range of products and temperatures.
Cap, inner cap seal is included in price.

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Those are good. So many of the newer acetone and other solvent cans have those stupid plastic snap lids that wear out.

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
I agree Sam. I tried to get these from paint stores in the area but they only have the "Paint can" type lid which is a pain.
Found a decent supplier and minimum order was a case of 12. So i will have several if folks want them and I don't mind ordering more if someone needs some. I plan on dumping my acetone into one to get rid of that Stupid snap on top. My snap on top finally got lose and most of the time the whole thing comes out of the hole.