Weldon's first limited edition print

Sam

Chief Administrator & Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
What a happy day! My print arrived from Weldon and it's absolutely stunning. No photo can do it justice...you just have to see it in person to believe it. Engraved with masterful precision and printed to perfection, this is a truly great piece of art!

So buy one! You'll not only be supporting one of the nicest guys and best engravers on the planet, but you'll have a nice art investment that can be admired for generations.

Thank you Weldon for creating this available. :clapping::happyvise::bow:

weldon_print.jpg

Weldon47

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
A most sincere thanks, Sam!!
To receive such a compliment from one's peer is most humbling indeed. When the general public appreciate what I've done I feel like I've done something good. When my peers/fellow engravers like what I've done... Well, I KNOW I've done something! Because I know they know how challenging this stuff is....

Weldon

Last edited:

dlilazteca

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh! Finally opened mine, need a frame now, thanks Weldon!

And some of my daughter's art on the door.

Saludos,
Carlos

LVVP

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Looks very nice, thanks

Carlos, by the way, your daughter's art on the door is amazing, too

DakotaDocMartin

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I'm still designing the matting for my copy of the Colt SAA print. I know the colors I want but I'm mulling over the border cuts, etc. on the mat. I don't want to draw attention away from the print but I also don't want the wide space between the frame and the print to be dull and uninteresting. I'm taking my time... this will be a treasure forever. :)

Latest posts

Sponsors