FEGA Engravers Show Las Vegas January 23~25 2015

Brant

Elite Cafe Member
I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed sometimes, so please help me understand.

Where do we pay for Entry Fees to the show? I see the posted rates, but cannot find any place to pay.

thanks,

Brant

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
Brant,
Entry into the show is paid in the lobby of the Riviera. See the previous post for the rates. Beinfeld Productions, the shows owner collects the gate.

Book your room directly with the Riviera.

If you want to have a table in the show contact Betty Strosin. Info on fega.com
You can purchase your banquet tickets also at fega.com or through Betty

Hope this helps. Hope to see you there!

Donny

Elite Cafe Member
Banquet Tickets paid for CHECK. Room registration CHECK(with another question). Entry tickets handled at the door CHECK.

How many nights? does being there Wed night to attend the BOD in the morning of Thur make a difference vs being at the BOD meeting on Sunday?

Donny

mvangle

Elite Cafe Member
Thursday morning BOD meeting only. Just the BOD.
Show areas open for setup and "honored guess pass" (gets you in everyday and include table holder hours) only.

Friday show opens
Friday evening social Skybox

Saturday morning general membership meeting and election of officers due to be elected.
Show opens.
Saturday night banquet tickets available to everyone. Meal. Auction.

Sunday show open. Show closes for take down.

Monday morning seminars and "show and tell"

Watch for the next Engraver Magazine. It will be full of wonderful articles and show schedules and other info.

Hope this helps.

Andrew Biggs

Hi Donny and Brant

It'll be great to see you there. Just introduce yourself and latch onto anyone and everyone. Don't be shy about it :)

As Van says, the next FEGA Engraver magazine will have all the detail. So you should get that around Christmas time. Most of it is already on the web site

I would recommend that you stay on the monday night as well. This years seminars on the Monday are Rex Pedersen: Easy English scroll and borders. Layne Zuelke: Inletting stock medallions. It's a good chance to just hang around and talk with fellow engravers and show your work and get ideas.

On Monday night we are having an informal Las Vegas Night Walk.......where anyone that wants to meet in the lobby and then take a wander down the strip and do the whole tourist thing wandering around. We did it last year and it was a lot of fun.

Tira summed it up pretty well about us being a herd. :)

A lot of us arrive on the Monday/Tuesday as there are BOD meetings to have and last minute stuff to work out and just hang out and catch up with friends.

One thing I would recommend is that you volunteer to help out at the FEGA table whenever you can.........it's a great way to get involved, meet people and contribute. That is the heart and soul of FEGA. The more you put into it, the more you get out of it :)

Cheers
Andrew

Donny

Elite Cafe Member
Mission complete!! Booked, confirmed, and mentally prepared to say Hello to everyone!!!

Don Curtis

FANCYGUN

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
WHOOAAA what's this mentally prepared stuff. Damn after 30 some odd years of doing this nobody ever said I had to be mentally prepared......I just had to be mental. Just when I thought I was doing pretty good....dang :thinking:

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Should we introduce ourselves by our Engravers Café Avata
r or by our real name or perhaps both? What do you think?

Andrew Biggs

Both...........in fact, pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee make sure that you wear a name badge.

Or we could just do the typical Kiwi thing and call everyone "Mate" which saves a lot of hassles. :)

Middle age memory is a terrible thing !!!!!

Cheers
Andrew

Tom White

Donny,
Come on and join us we are an easy going group I didn't know a soul the first time I arrived and now these fine people use many of my fine products daily. I personally have never met such such a giving and loving group of people. As a fellow Arizonan I hope to meet you there as I, as in many past years, have my reservations to attend and welcome the old and meet the new. See you soon, I hope.

Tom White
www.twdesignshone.com

Latest posts

Sponsors