Drug Store find

fegarex

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I was in Walgreens this morning and found this. You just press the top and it pumps a bit of acetone on to the towel (or cotton ball if used on fingernails). You can refill and was under 4 bucks I think. Nice handy bottle for my bench and pretty spill proof.

Attachments

• transfer2.jpg
    transfer2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 355

monk

Staff member
::::Pledge Member::::
a cool solution for a pesky problem. when the ice melts on the street, i'll go there and get one. thanks for showing. most of the little spray bottles i've used end up shrinking and wont stand up.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Sam said he would report back on two other dispensers he had on order but must have slipped his over worked and taxed mind. In ancient roman times and the middle ages people had a slave that followed them around and wrote down all these type things. In a Xanax Warrior princess Caesar had such a guy. Since he lost the war with our heroin, ceasar through him overboard. what made me think of that?

LVVP

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Rex,

Thank you for the info, I am using a jewelry's jag. At the same idea, very comfortable.

Ed Westerly

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Thanks for the tip. I need one of those, as I'm always in danger of dumping the whole bottle in my lap when I use my one quart bottle to moisten a corner of shop towel!!!

Ron Spokovich

Elite Cafe Member
Now, I have to execute a seek-and-find mission to locate the one or two I have around somewhere. Got mine from the lab I worked in when they left town, and mine are possibly a plastic or ceramic bodied type, with chrome plated top mechanism. I'd hate to buy the commercial version of the economically priced one's. One local drug store doesn't have such, so it looks like phone calls will be made to find one. Have no idea of where to start looking here. . .maybe a good excuse for cleaning the place up.

mdengraver

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Ron Spokovich you can order online from Walgreens if there isn't a store in your area. Not sure if you want to buy or find a better quality container?

Latest posts

Sponsors