Soldering bezel after bright cut??

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Stockton, California & Taxco, Guerrero, Mexico
If you lose your grip and the back end of the bull is above your head at that moment...

and all the other variables are in place, like gravity for example, both spurs in the air

It's kinda hard to roll uphill over the bulls back?

But I'm guessing that was a pretty normal dismount for you?

I wasn't about to go back and learn to do it properly...

Last edited:

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
I agree with Brian from experience.
Being tall AND top heavy it was common practice for me to make my grand exit to the front.
My last bull was ridden when I was 275 lbs. and 35 years old.
Just had to show you young whippersnappers what pain is all about. When I hit it broke three ribs in three locations around my chest.
As the bull danced a jig right behind me the clown grabbed me by the shirt and seat of my pants and tried to help me to my feet, telling me to MOVE ! To which I told him to let the SOB finish me off.
The morning of the rodeo I had called in sick complaining of diahrrea. The next day I called in and told them I'd be out for 6 weeks with broken ribs. Their question was, " Did you fall off the commode ?".

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I guess that if you are going to be stupid, then you might as well show it off.

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Jan,

If you have been around solders for 20 years, odds are you have been exposed to cadmium.

It is a worthwhile test to have your doc perform next time you see him/her.

If the test shows you need it done, there is chelation therapy to remove most of it.

It is cumulative, so whatever you have in you doesn't just fade away.

Brian

Last edited:

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Off yer meds again Leonard?

Yogurt is pretty cheap... and so good for you. That's why Dr. Kellogg recommended it!

Perhaps the concept of gravity might even make sense to you - if you took the treatments more often?

You can relax a bit now about those ducks watchin' you... they all went south for winter...

Last edited:

DKanger

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Luckily most Cadmium solders have been replaced with solders containing Indium instead.
I was just reading an article online the other day about the top ten things that will disappear this century. Indium was on the list and because of its sudden surge in use, as well as its rarity, they said current sources would be exhausted by 2040.

Haraga.com

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Brian thanks for the heads up on the yogurt. Hopefully it's cheaper therapy than the Rye whiskey.

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
Stupid, is riding a bull with a saddle, having it roll under his belly and being drug half the length of the arena.

Brian Marshall

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
Until the poor guy who started this thread comes back, I'll leave it in your capable hands Leonard...

I've got chores to do, errands to run.

I don't think you ever read Dr. Kellogg's prescription for yogurt all the way through?

Eating it is only half of the requirement. You need to take the full prescription for it to help you with your misery...

B.

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
Brian
This was in 1975.
And yep, I was the dummy.
Don't know if it was filmed or not, the only thing that I was worried about was a beer.
My generation also wasn't interested in getting their picture taken, just finding a beer and a woman.

Last edited:

atexascowboy2011

Elite Cafe Member
So what you're saying Chris, as far as fair play, is it's okay for a horse to eat humans, since y'all eat horses ?

Sponsors