Westley Richards!

Roger Bleile

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I've come to expect this level of work from Joanne lately but it still amazes me that she was a beginner asking lots of questions on this forum five years ago and now she is engraving custom work (not just stock pattern work) for one of England's most prestigious gunmakers. Extraordinary!

Artemiss

Elite Cafe Member
You are all very kind!

Roger, I still shake my head and have to pinch myself on a daily basis to make sure it's not all a dream! :)

Jo

BKJ

Elite Cafe Member
When I see work like this it makes me want to give up engraving!

Even though I am and will only ever be a hobbyist, I will NEVER be as good as the MANY talented engravers on this forum.

Especially since I am NOT an artist, which is quite apparent that one has to be to get anywhere in engraving.

Andrew Biggs

Hi Jo

Fantastic work in every way. A real pleasure to see. Congratulations :)

Your design and execution is just wonderful. I'm glad that the whole WR thing has worked out for you.

This is the first so imagine what it will be like in a few years time. Well done.

Cheers
Andrew

mtgraver

Elite Cafe Member
A true showing or what perseverance, patience and hard work can do for a person that has the passion to learn. A fantastic job, I always look forward to seeing the next piece of work. Congratulations on a job extremely well done!!
Best regards,
Mark

Artemiss

Elite Cafe Member
Thank you so much guys. Your very kind words really do mean a lot to me. :eek: :)

Andrew, the next one is on my bench as I type. I'm mostly loving what I do! :thumbsup:

Jo

Latest posts

Sponsors