Help, please: I need someone to make a Wedding Ring.

Marrinan

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
My grandfather did cabs and there are several types of grinders, polishing grits, a multi wheel grinder a small saw. there was an 18 inch saw but it was sold. When the shop is finished I would like to be able to work some rocks into knife handles and jewelry as I wove back into silver work and engraving. I appreciate the info on who could help me sort out and set up the equipment. There is a fairly large supply of rough stone to start with. I will read some of the materials on the sites mentioned and books. I got into engraving back in 79 to add to my silverwork. Got so caught up with engraving that my creative efforts went in that direction. My grand father did some beautiful stones but they were always set in cheap findings and they really lost their value. I have a beautiful piece of gold ore in quartz set in a $5 buckle. I have a direction I would like to go with my work now that I am on disability retirement. I just can't sit at the scope all day anymore and it shows in my work. The pain pills will allow me to work at engraving but it is a three day recovery. Just need to take everything in a different direction. Thanks Fred

Beathard

~ Elite 1000 Member ~
I wanted to get my wife a big diamond for our 30th anniversary. She had just completed treatments for breast cancer. She opted for a large pink moisenite. She loves it surrounded it with pave set diamonds. Looks pretty good. Let some $$$ for my tool habit too.

Latest posts

Sponsors